Horizon Europe – Cluster 5 calls 2021 – virtual brokerage event
The network of the Horizon Europe National Contact Points Bridge2HE invites you to participate in the virtual brokerage event for the forthcoming calls from Cluster 5: Climate, Energy and Mobility of Horizon Europe!
The main objective of this international event is to gather all the relevant stakeholders intending to apply for funding in the Horizon Europe – Cluster 5 calls, supporting the development of consortia and project ideas.
Who should attend?
The event is suitable for anyone with an interest in the forthcoming Horizon Europe – Cluster 5 topics:
- Research Centers
- Private companies (including SMEs and large companies)
- Public authorities/Governmental organisations
- Clusters, Hubs
- other R&D stakeholders
Future coordinators and interested partners from all European Member States or HE associated countries are encouraged to attend the event.
The event will provide you with the opportunity to:
- discuss and refine your project ideas with potential partners
- build collaborations and join consortia
The event focuses on following Horizon Europe – Cluster 5 calls 2021:
- Climate sciences and responses
- Cross-sectoral solutions for the climate transition
- Sustainable, secure and competitive energy supply
- Efficient, sustainable and inclusive energy use
- Clean and competitive solutions for all transport modes
- Safe, Resilient Transport and Smart Mobility services for passengers and goods
The event is free of charge but registration and profile activation are mandatory to attend the brokerage event. When registering, please, fill in at least one Marketplace Item with information on what expertise you want to offer or request within the scope of the calls.