European Biotech ＆ Pharma Virtual Partnering Conference 2021
september 27 - september 30
The European Biotech ＆ Pharma Virtual Partnering Conference 2021 offers business contacts to industry professionals who are looking for potential partners to ensure sustainable business development and growth.
The second year in a row, the Biotech ＆ Pharma Partnering Conference, which has been held in Osaka in the past, will be held online as a virtual event! Due to the time differences, meetings can be arranged over 4 days from 27 to 30 September. All meetings will be held in the form of video calls, which can be made directly via this partnering platform without the need for any additional software.
The event is co-organised by the Osaka Prefectural Government, the EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation and it will be supported by the Enterprise Europe Network and various Bioclusters from Japan and Europe.
Target fields of the event
- Drug discovery and drug discovery support
- Regenerative medicine
- Therapeutic agents, diagnostic agents
- AI and IoT technologies related to 1.-3
- Digital Medicine (AI-assisted Drug Development, Drug-Device combinations etc.)
- Digital Therapeutics (Non-pharmacological therapy systems, App-device combinations)