- Detta evenemang har redan ägt rum.
EUREKA GlobalStars India Information Session
oktober 14, 2020 @ 10:45 - 12:15
On behalf of all participating countries, Department of Biotechnology (DBT) and Netherlands Enterprise Agency organise a EUREKA GlobalStars India information session on Wednesday, October 14.
In this interactive webinar the organisers share more information about the call, including details on funding support and how you can find project partners. You can ask questions and interact with all other participants during this session.
Potential applicants from India and respective EUREKA member states are welcome to attend.
- 10:45 Enter digital platform, interaction with other participants
- 11:00 Welcome & Opening (Mr. Michael Walch, on behalf of EUREKA Chair)
- 11:10 Opening remarks Department of Biotechnology (Dr. Mohd. Aslam, head of International Cooperation division)
- 11:20 Introduction GlobalStars India Call (Mr. Niels van Leeuwen, Netherlands Enterprise Agency)
- 11:30 GlobalStars call in India (Dr. Abhishek Singh, DBT)
- 11:40 Information about partnering (Mr. Niels van Leeuwen, Netherlands Enterprise Agency)
- 11:45 Q&A, interaction with other participants and national funding bodies
- 12:15 End of session
GlobalStars India Call for proposals
Following the success of the first GlobalStars India call in 2018, India and 7 EUREKA countries – Austria, Belgium (Flanders region), Finland, France, The Netherlands, Sweden and Switzerland – have launched a second call, which will run until November 30, 2020.
Are you keen to collaborate in joint research and innovation projects?
This call invites participants from India and participating EUREKA countries to submit joint project proposals. These should be collaborative research and innovation projects which apply key enabling technologies to tackle challenges in healthcare, agriculture or water, resulting in innovative, affordable, accessible and marketable solutions. Projects aiming to provide responses to (post) COVID-19 specific needs are warmly welcomed as well. Under this call, applicants from India and the 7 EUREKA countries can receive funding support from their respective funding organisations if their joint project is approved and awarded.For more details please refer to the