Cut-off: Belgium – Sweden – Switzerland call for projects!
Sweden, Belgium and Switzerland are jointly announcing a tri-lateral call for outlines of joint innovation projects under all suitable EUREKA instruments (EUREKA Network, EUREKA Cluster and Eurostars projects). Any consortium with partners from at least two of the three countries is welcome.
The present call for project outlines is connected to two networking events in Belgium and in Switzerland targeting R&D driven SMEs, large industries open for cooperation and market oriented research institutions.
The applicants will receive feedback on their project outlines in the form of guidance on how to prepare a high quality proposal and on how to apply for funding in a second phase. If necessary, there will also be recommendations on which of the EUREKA funding mechanisms best fits to your project idea.
The Call is open for all topics, but focuses on the development of products and services within:
- Drug development, vaccine development.
- Medical devices, diagnostics
- Biotechnologies, biomaterials, E-health
- Metal powder development for additive manufacturing
- Other materials suitable for additive manufacturing
- Pre-process, process and post process development
- Geometry and design optimization
Digitization of the Future Industry
- Digital & Real Factories
- Transparent Communication and Connectivity
- People in Manufacturing
- Solutions for flexible distributed production
- Advanced manufacturing technologies